Friday, May 2, 2008

Cons...

I've been remiss. Most of us -- William Jones, M. Keaton, Michael Andaluz, Daniel J. Hogan, and myself -- were just at Penguicon.

* Daniel *

Soon Daniel Hogan will be at another con and a library.

He says "I'll be a guest at Motor City Comic Con May 16th - 18th in Novi, MI. I'll have a table and will be selling books. I'm excited, this will be a different crowd than the fan conventions I've been going to (well, a little different anyway. I know I'll see a few familiar faces).

"I was asked by the Delta Township Public Library to be on a panel about Self-Publishing in August. That should be fun. I certainly have a lot to say about it."


* William *

Last month William was also GoH at CodCon. He will be at the Ann Arbor Book Festival.




I've been on hiatus -- although I do not handle cons -- these were arranged by Daniel and William themselves.


No comments: